Slovakia is a castle superpower. More than 100 castles and at least double this number of manor houses built in different historical eras. In the past, the protagonists of history and their owners controlled the life of the country and its people. The protectors hidden in beautiful natural sceneries, witness of many battles, majestic, radiating the fame, elegance and romance. We will lead you to the observers of our history.
You will listen to the romantic and tragic legends. With opened eyes, mouths and hearts.
* romantic and mysterious castles along the lower Váh river
* hiking to the beautiful and mystic castle ruins
* listening to the old legends
* Great Moravian settlement
* unique wellness the in the curative sulphur mud with thermal mineral water
* the Čachtice castle, once residence of the “bloody countess Elizabeth Bátory”
* the castle of Beckov, stands on a steep 50 m tall rock
* the Trenčiansky hrad castle, the royal castle from the 11th century with the romantic legend about Omar and Fatima
* hiking to the Tematín castle, guarded the western borders of the Kingdom of Hungary, romantic ruins stand on the top of the side ridge of the Považský Inovec mountains
* the Piešťany spa and Great Moravian settlement Ducove
* Čertova pec cave, known to have yielded material evidence of repeated human presence and habitation during the Stone Age
* Dobrá Voda castle, a Gothic sentry castle from the 13th century hidden in shadow of trees
2 persons: 590€ per person
3-4 persons: 480€ per person
5-8 persons: 380€ per person
Youth (12-17 years): 1-8 travelers: EUR 380.00 per person
Coming Soon! Slovakia has more than 100 castles. We’ll visit five nicest castles in Western Slovakia. One of them, castle in Bojnice, National Geographic Travel included into TOP 10 European castles. We’ll also visit the oldest Slovak town with Romanesque […]
We are a Slovak tour operator based in Bratislava.
We provide tours and trips for both individuals and groups.
Destination Management Company (DMC) covers the following areas: itinerary conception, transportation, accommodation, local activities, and tailor-made tours across the country and in neighbouring countries