You will listen to the romantic and tragic legends. With opened eyes, mouths and hearts.
* romantic and mysterious castles along the lower Váh river
* hiking to the beautiful and mystic castle ruins
* listening to the old legends
* Great Moravian settlement
* unique wellness the in the curative sulphur mud with thermal mineral water
* the Čachtice castle, once residence of the “bloody countess Elizabeth Bátory”
* the castle of Beckov, stands on a steep 50 m tall rock
* the Trenčiansky hrad castle, the royal castle from the 11th century with the romantic legend about Omar and Fatima
* hiking to the Tematín castle, guarded the western borders of the Kingdom of Hungary, romantic ruins stand on the top of the side ridge of the Považský Inovec mountains
* the Piešťany spa and Great Moravian settlement Ducove
* Čertova pec cave, known to have yielded material evidence of repeated human presence and habitation during the Stone Age
* Dobrá Voda castle, a Gothic sentry castle from the 13th century hidden in shadow of trees
2 persons: 590€ per person
3-4 persons: 480€ per person
5-8 persons: 380€ per person
Youth (12-17 years): 1-8 travelers: EUR 380.00 per person
We are a Slovak tour operator based in Bratislava.
We provide tours and trips for both individuals and groups.
Destination Management Company (DMC) covers the following areas: itinerary conception, transportation, accommodation, local activities, and tailor-made tours across the country and in neighbouring countries